To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Abstract Guidelines structure
- STYLE : Normal
- FONT : Times New Roman
- SIZE : 12
- PAGE FORMAT : A5
- Abstract – maximum of 22 lines, without spaces or 300 words
Instructions for submissions
1. The abstracts shall be sent electronically either in Macedonian or in English in the form below.
2. The title shall be written in bold capital letters, CONTAINING NO ABBREVIATIONS
3. First the author’s surname shall be stated, followed by the initial letter of his/her first name, NO TITLES SPECIFIED. In case of group of authors, the holder of the paper shall be underlined.
4. After that, the institution, the city and the country shall be stated.
5. The abstract shall comprise as follows : AIM, MATERIALS AND METHOD, RESULTS AND CONCLUSIONS.
- a) abstracts for research papers should consist of aim, methods, results and conclusions
- b) abstracts for case reports should consist of introduction, case(s) and discussion
- c) abstracts for scientific reviews should be submitted as a short paragraph reflecting the content of the paper
6. You shall specify whether you would like to have an oral or a poster presentation. The oral presentation is limited to 10 minutes. The presentation poster with the following dimensions : 1×1 m.
THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE ADOPTS THE DECISION TO ACCEPT THE PAPERS FOR ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ESTABLISH THE MANNER OF PRESENTATION.
All abstracts are sent in the form below.
REMARK : Each abstract shall be sent in a separate file
FINAL DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION : 28 February
Deadline for notification that the paper is accepted is 15.03.2020
ONE AUTHOR CAN BE A HOLDER OF TWO PAPERS AND TWO ABSTRACTS HOW CO-AUTHOR.